HR Business Partner - Maternity Cover
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim HR Business Partner to cover 12 months maternity leave.Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be lead the provision of Employee Relations, Recruitment and Learning and Development advice.
This maternity cover role will ideally start 13th December 2021 through to 31st December 2022
- Lead the HR team to promote and implement the People Development Plan
- Develop relationships with Senior Management to contribute and influence the decision making process on all people related issues
- Implement added value activities to deliver a `return on investment` and improve efficiency across all areas of responsibility
- CIPD Qualified, master`s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a fast pace/high volume working environment
- Evidence of managing complex employee relations cases
- Solid experience in staff management and great communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year (including statutory bank holidays)
- £56,529pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Free on-site gym
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Free Employee assistance helpline for you and immediately family members
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Hightown Housing Association is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire providing a wide range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of over £90 million and a development programme that will deliver around 450 new affordable homes each year.
If you`re interested in the role, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or visit our website.
Close date: 17th October 2021
Interviews will be held on 19th - 22nd October 2021
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are currently working on plans to safely re-open our offices in Hemel Hempstead. All candidates must be able to commute to our office in Hemel Hempstead on four days each week once the offices do re-open.