Our vision is to be the school of choice at the heart of the community where children develop as confident, caring citizens able to discover their potential and embrace the opportunities life brings.
We are looking to appoint a Fixed Term Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated staff team,initially to work in Early Years. The post includes lunchtime duty.
Duties include supporting teaching and learning, and play for all children. You will be willing to work with Nursery age children.
The post is for 31.25 hours per week, Mon -Fri (8.30am – 3.15pm with 30 minutes for lunch), term time only. The post is initially fixed term until 31 August 2022, but may be extended or made permanent in the future.
- May have ambitions to qualify as a teacher in the future;
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy; GCSE English and Maths, Grade 5 or C and above
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience of working with children;
- Keen to learn;
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- A track record of supporting TAs into Initial Teacher Training (ITT);
- An open, friendly, positive environment;
- Great children and supportive parents and governors;
Further information and an application form are available from the school office, however an electronic application is preferable. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school.
Interviews: Friday 22nd Oct 2021.
(NB. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and we reserve the right to interview candidates prior to the published interview date)