Is seeing children develop and thrive in school what motivates you to give your all?
Do you have a passion for inclusion and see yourself as an advocate for every child in school?
Are you highly motivated, focused and proactive as a teacher and leader?
Do you have the knowledge and expertise to make a positive impact on pupil achievement and personal development in your classroom and across the whole school?
Do you love developing relationships with all members of the school community, being at the heart of school life?
Would you love the chance to be a part of a school where the wider curriculum and outdoor learning are central to all that we do?
Can you thrive when faced with a challenge, whilst demonstrating integrity, sensitivity, respect and kindness in all that you do?
Do you model exceptional standards of professionalism?
Can you do all of this whilst maintaining a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life?
If this is you, then you could be the inspirational class teacher and SENDCO/Inclusion Lead who our children, staff and governors are seeking.
If you can make the difference for our children and staff and would relish the opportunity to play a key part in the Senior Leadership of our school, in return we can offer:
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- Extremely talented, happy and confident pupils who love to learn
- The chance to join a highly motivated team of staff with a strong sense of teamwork
- Supportive governors with a commitment to staff well-being
- Supportive and welcoming parents and families
- Stunning, expansive school grounds and a modern, well-resourced building
- Excellent support from and positive relationships with the Local Authority and cluster of schools
- A culture of continuous professional development
- A classroom based role as a teacher with a passion for learning, with dedicated leadership time to make a difference across the whole school
School visits with the Headteacher, Simon Cotterill, are warmly welcomed. Please email Sarah Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date and shortlisting: 12.00 pm Tuesday October 19th
Interviews: Thursday 21st October (time to be confirmed)
New Scotland Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Should you be successful, the appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.