‘The best school I’ve ever worked at: the culture, the staff and students, the training, everything!’ (staff member)
‘I was amazed at what a great atmosphere the school exuded, how well turned out the children were and how polite and bright they all seemed’ (visitor)
The Bridge Academy is a truly exceptional school. Our students’ progress is consistently excellent for GCSE and A level, and our superb personal development offer means that over the last three years we have been national debating champions, enjoyed a host of sporting successes and won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Hackney Mayor’s award for music.
We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Administrator who will provide support to our Inclusion/SEND department. The successful candidate will be totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
This is a term time only position, 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday. The main responsibilities include:
- Management of the Academy’s student detention data, using excel at an advanced level.
- General record keeping, such as maintaining and updating information relating to SEND students on SIMs etc.
- The preparation of documents for Inclusion/SEND related meetings, student support plans and reviews.
- Communication with parents/carers and assistance to students wherever necessary.
Do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A* - C in Mathematics and English?
- Previous administration experience? (Experience in a similar role within an educational setting is desirable.)
- SIMS experience?
- Proficiency in excel (spreadsheets) and databases at an advanced level?
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Our sponsors UBS provide significant support to the Academy, and we also work with a wide variety of community groups to ensure the best for all our students. Our award-winning building is outstanding and is based at our stunning canal-side location, just minutes from Haggerston Station and just over a mile from the heart of the City of London.
To apply for this position, please download and complete the application form and the additional information and monitoring form. Please ensure that you read our school workforce privacy notice. The application documentation should be submitted to Priscilla Agyare, Human Resources Manager: Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage applicants from all sectors of the community to apply. The deadline for applications is: 9:00am on Tuesday 19th October 2021. The short listing will take place in the same week, and the interviews will take place after half term. Our half term will begin on Friday 22nd October 2021 - Monday 1st November 2021.