School Administrative Assistant
Term Time Only (39 weeks of the year)
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join our busy school office team. This role will support the day to day administrative functions of the school office ensuring an outstanding level of service.
Excellent administrative, communication and customer service skills are essential as well as the ability to multi-task in our large, multi-cultural school.
The hours of work will be:
35 hours per week: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
What we are looking for
A friendly candidate that will act as first point of contact for all visitors and callers to the school via the reception area, acting as a helpdesk responding to incoming telephone calls and enquiries.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills to develop a good relationship with children and staff and visitors.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience of working in a busy school office or similar environment
- Have a great eye for detail
- Have experience of HR Administration
- Are enthusiastic, committed and friendly
- Able to form good relationships with children
- Proficient user of Microsoft office specially Word and Excel.
- Prior experience using scholar pack or other school management information systems is an advantageous but not essential.
Scale 4, Spine point 8-10 – (£24,715- £25,612 Pro Rata)
We follow strict and rigorous procedures for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks will be carried out before appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 15th October 2021 at 12noon
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 18th October 2021
Do contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit before the closing date.
For an application pack please visit our school website via the button below.
Please apply via the button below.
CVs will not be accepted as an application.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.