Temporary contract, maternity leave cover
Band F - £30,451 - £33,782 per annum, pro rata to length of contract
Are you looking for a short-term role to develop your experience in commercial and contract matters?
- Do you have experience of working in local government?
- Would you like to have the opportunity to further develop your skills in a flexible and friendly legal team?
What can we offer you?
- Great quality work in a busy professional, LEXCEL accredited specialist team
- The opportunity to work on potentially large commercial projects as well as routine contract matters
- Flexible/remote working in support of a better work-life balance
The initial contract will be for 6 months and dependant on the date of return to work of the post holder from her maternity leave and may be extended up to a maximum of 12 months.
If you would like to know more about this role, feel free to contact Kate Hiller, Legal Services Team Manager on 01530 454379 or by email to email@example.com
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 October 2021