The Holy Spirit School
The governors, staff and children of The Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an experienced, caring and enthusiastic Classroom Support Assistant who will support a Year 1 child with an EHCP, to join our school family. The post is to start as soon as possible and employment will be extended at the review of EHCP.
Contract Type Temporary (assigned to EHCP) until 31/12/2021, or until he/she leaves the School, no longer requires your support or the funding is reviewed, whichever is the sooner.
Hours 30 hours per week
Scale 2 point 3-4
Salary Min/Max £18,562 to £18,933 pro rata per annum
Closing date for applications Tuesday 19th October 2021 at 12 noon, Short-listing Wednesday 20th October 2021, Interview Wednesday 3rd November 2021.
- Welcoming culture in which children and adults work together with mutual respect
- Hardworking, dedicated staff who are committed to providing stimulating learning environment that nurtures and challenges our pupils
- Positive relationships with parents, governors and the wider community
- Have Level 2 education or childcare qualification
- Have experience and understanding of a range of children with SEN and emotional needs
- Be able to manage positive behaviour strategies
- Be able to build and develop positive relationships with staff and students
- Work as part of a committed and supportive team with energy and enthusiasm
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
The position would be to assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupil to whom you are assigned, to enable the child to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them and to provide a high standard of personal and intimate care as required and in accordance with the child’s individual needs.