The Council is embarking on a digital transformation program to realise the benefits of our Microsoft365 implementation and develop new ways of working across the Council to support our citizens and local businesses.
This is an ideal career opportunity to work within a professional team delivering the transformation of ICT systems and promoting digital provision of services.
We are looking for a self motivated and experienced Infrastructure Manager to review and deliver an ICT Infrastructure to support the Council’s digital aspirations.
The successful applicant will lead our busy ICT Infrastructure Team, managing existing systems and new initiatives. They will be able to demonstrate:
- effective team management
- strong problem solving and analytical skills
- an excellent awareness of cyber and data security best practice
- experience of delivering core infrastructure / transformation projects, including LAN/WAN, storage, virtualisation, telephony and implementation of Cloud services including Microsoft 365
- a design capability across specific elements of the ICT infrastructure excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with others
The Council offers in return a generous flexi time scheme with the ability to take two flexi days a month, membership of the local government pension scheme, discounted health and leisure membership, plus many more excellent benefits.
Further benefits are detailed in the individual job pack.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Adele Devon – ICT Manager on 01483 743279
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
Interview date: 18th November 2021 / 19th November 2021