Cranbourne Primary School is a popular one form entry village school set in beautiful surroundings and rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018. Pupil's at Cranbourne consistently achieve standards that are above the national average in all key stages.
We are looking for a patient and kind Learning Support Assistant who has a natural passion for working with children to join our dedicated team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Teaching Assistants but with a specific responsibility for a named child in KS2 for a 12 month period.
Cranbourne Primary can offer:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong family ethos;
- A working environment where staff and children are valued and treated with respect;
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils;
- Incredible pupils who are proud to come to our school and are motivated to be the best;
- Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
- A fantastic SENCo who will support you
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs in a primary school setting;
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different social, cultural and physical needs of pupils;
- Have an interest in how children learn and behave;
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour both in the classroom and around school;
Interviews expected Thursday 4th November 2021
For further information, please visit our website www.cranbourne.org.uk or contact Stacey Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org