Job starts: As Soon As Possible
LEARNING TODAY TRANSFORMING TOMORROW!
We are looking for Midday Supervisory Assistants to join our team of lunchtime staff. Applicants will need to have enthusiasm, good communication skills and a willingness to listen and support children and colleagues.
Your role will involve:
- Supervising children in the dining hall, playgrounds and classrooms.
- Assisting children with good table manners and lunchtime courtesy.
- Organising games and play opportunities.
- Promoting positive play and social inclusion.
- Helping children to resolve disputes.
- Dealing with behaviour in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy.
Previous experience and an up to date First Certificate will be an advantage, but is not essential. Appropriate training will be given to the successful candidate.
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher or Gemma Hall – Deputy Head teacher on 020 84727142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 26th October 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 27th October 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd November 2021
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.