Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for Care Workers and Support Workers to join our teams based in Reading.
Established in 2001, Radis has become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales. Our wide range of services supports people with diverse backgrounds and needs to live independently in their own homes.
About the role
As a Care Worker, you will provide care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
We also have opportunities for Support Workers to join our team supporting individuals with PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities). The role may include manual handling, medication administration, personal care, food preparation, household tasks, supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, accessing the community and attending appointments.
When established in role there are opportunities for guaranteed hours contracts and opportunities to progress your career within the business. There will also be opportunities to select your own clients through business development.
Benefits for the Role
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Full or Part time hours available
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.