This is a casual role based at Prospect Park. Shifts will vary and will be required to work evenings and weekends.
As a Supply Leisure Attendant, you will be supporting the front-line delivery for sports facilities and events at Prospect park, Reading. To monitor court bookings and events, assist with payments if applicable and to ensure that facilities are safe, clean and inviting to customers whilst complying with the Health & Safety regulations
About the role
- Your primary role will be assisting with managing football and tennis courts bookings in evenings and weekends, supporting clients with their scheduled time slots and assisting with enquires.
- During holiday periods you may be requested to be working during the day if available.
- You shall also need to be able to form positive working relationships with clients, to help assisting with the organisation of activities or assisting with the schedule of bookings.
- The role may require you to assist with setting up football pitch nets and corner flags at weekends.
- The role will require you to support with on going general maintenance and health and safety on the 3G pitches and tennis courts.
Reading Play is looking for a creative and highly motivated leisure attendant practitioners to join their team. You will need to be both passionate about your work and excited about the opportunity to deliver a wide variety of sporting opportunities for our community.
For more information on this position please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success