You will be a positive and dynamic member of the lettings team, ensuring that Worthing Homes is well positioned to achieve its vision, current and future business operational plans and performance targets.
To provide a high quality empty homes service, to minimise our void loss and support the management and maintenance of the organisation’s assets.
Do you have?
- The ability to work well as part of the lettings team and across the wider business to deliver excellent quality, flexible services to internal and external customers.
- The ability to manage your own workload, co-ordinating maintenance works and contractors across many properties in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of commitment and excellence in line with our values of customer focus, respect, clear, innovation and accountability.
- Carry out pre-vacation and empty homes inspections to produce inspection reports and repairs schedules. You must advise of and manage delays and log progress, completion and costs.
- Carry out stock condition surveys of empty properties
- Issue works orders for repairs to empty homes, to ensure they meet the minimum re-let standards.
- Liaise with contractors, monitoring on-going works and costs.
- Process invoices and identify rechargeable works
- Ensure relevant IT systems are updated with necessary information.
- Liaise with other agencies including utility companies and Local Authorities.
In return we offer:
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + additional long service leave
- Up to 6% Employer pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.