School leaders and Governors are seeking to appoint an exceptional Year 3 teacher, working 3 days a week on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from January 2022.
This is permanent main pay scale role, M2 to M6. This role would NOT be suitable for an NQT.
We would like our applicants to:
- be committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all children
- demonstrate outstanding practice with high expectations of pupil attainment
- have the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve levels of excellence
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- highly organised and motivated individual
- an exceptional communicator who is committed to making a job share work positively and successfully
- recent experience and proven track record of teaching within Key Stage 2
We can offer:
- a commitment to developing your teaching skills and subject leadership capacity with bespoke CPD to take you to the next level in your career
- enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated teaching and support staff
- a community which values everyone's achievement and prides itself on the success of all children
- friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn
- parents and governors who work as partners with the school for the benefit of the children
Subject leadership will be based on the successful candidates areas of strength.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged prior to application. We are offering a school walk around on Tuesday 9th November at 3.45pm. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment on 01606 74164 or email@example.com (note that school will be closed at half term, but reopen on Monday 1st November)
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11th November at Midday
Alongside your online application, please can all candidates submit a letter of application directly to the Headteacher Miss M Fairweather, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching as part of the recruitment process. These teaching observations will take place w/c 15th November. All candidates whose observations meet our expectations will be invited to interview on Wednesday 24th November. The interview will involve a panel as well as a short task.
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide contact details of 2 references and the successful candidate will be offered the position subject to satisfactory reference checks.
If you require further information about the role, please contact email@example.com or call the school office on 01606 74164.
Hartford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all of its staff to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview, and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.