Lime Trust is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will primarily be based in the Central Trust Team, the postholder will be required to work across the London Hub covering the 4 schools as required. Therefore this person will be required to drive to be able to travel between sites.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide HR support to our schools as specified above. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and be confident working with people. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- a calm manner and be able to deal with situations professionally and confidentially
- possess good IT skills
- be able to appropriately prioritise their work on a daily basis
- be able to work under their own initiative, be well organised, manage deadlines, update and keep accurate records
- be a team player and be flexible in their approach to work
- have excellent communication skills, and be able to work effectively with school leaders and external stakeholders
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support with the government child care voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 30 November 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lisa Collison Head of HR email@example.com if you would like to arrange an appointment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check).