Viridis Federation is looking for an Assistant Headteacher (Teaching, Learning and Pupils) to join our team!
Closing Date: 7th December 2021
Interview: 13th December 2021
We are a successful partnership of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools based in Hackney, London, with easy transport links into and out of Central London, all graded good or outstanding by Ofsted and we are also recognised for the exceptional achievement our pupils make, particularly our disadvantaged pupils.
We provide a broad ranging curriculum, whilst ensuring that children learn to speak, read, write and count at a level which will give every chance of success. Despite their challenging contexts, our schools have established a highly collaborative and successful way of working supported by continual self-evaluation and improvement. We are committed to ensuring that all children get the best possible primary education.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are self-reflective and able to get the best out of others.
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on challenge.
- Are a highly effective teacher and is ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
- Are a skilled communicator, with a proven ability to coach and mentor others from different starting points.
- Understand that different children learn in different ways and has a range of skills to make this happen.
- Enjoy being part of a team and working with others.
To apply, please download all the supporting documents:
To submit an application:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to: Recruitment, c/o Southwold Primary School, Detmold Road, London E5 9NL
We look forward to receiving your application form!