• Exceptionally organised with proven attention to detail in a similar role?
• Experienced with working with data and comfortable learning and working with new tools and technology?
• Familiar with creating high quality reports and documentation?
• Someone who can quickly build rapport with colleagues with a collaborative approach to discussion and problem-solving?
• Experienced supporting project activities and comfortable taking on the management of smaller projects or tasks?
• Excited to work as part of a new team, share experiences, knowledge and ideas to bring about improvements?
If so, then our Data Quality Analyst role could be perfect for you. Join us in helping us to improve the quality and reliability of our data so that we can trust it to inform decisions that will lead to improved services for our residents.
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months, with the possibility to extend.
Our mission is to create connected and inclusive communities. Digital is how we do business and we’re harnessing innovation and user-centred design to transform the future for our residents and businesses.
Join us at the forefront of innovation and use your skills to make a positive impact.
You’ll work in our new Data Science and Quality team helping to ensure the organisation’s compliance with the data quality framework including handling, classification, retention, sharing and disposal of data, in line with our Information Governance policies.
You’ll help maintain the quality of data in two of our key systems (Education Management System and Housing System), including maintaining data quality for the structured relational databases as well as unstructured data sources.
You’ll create regular reports relating to data quality to share with system users to fix root cause issues for continuous review and improvement.
You’ll also support data quality awareness and training programmes and manage the development and delivery of data quality training.
Find out more
Please read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
How to apply
Please apply online outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
• A competitive salary of £28,725 – £30,711.
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays.
• Generous, secure and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
• Applications to work part-time will also be considered.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you are able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.