Salary £11.46 per hour
Required November/December 2021
Location London Borough of Lewisham, London
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to work within our vibrant, Catholic, all-through school for boys and girls, situated on a modern site. Applications are sought from reliable, organised and calm individuals who are able to work flexible daytime hours.
Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- To support the Exams officer in ensuring all internal assessments and external examinations are run with efficiently with the integrity and security required.
- Provide support to the examinations process in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) rules and regulations.
- Prepare the examination rooms prior to each exam session.
- Distribute papers, exam materials and stationery correctly.
- Ensure no communication or malpractice takes place, reporting any disruption/incidents.
- Maintain accurate records of pupils present for exams and other relevant administrative tasks related to the running of exams at the Academy
- Collect and collate exam papers ready to be posted in a timely manner
- Fantastic pupils with enormous potential
- Staff who are supportive to each other and enjoy working collaboratively
- A modern building, in a delightful setting and excellent resources
- Excellent public transport and road links across London and Kent
- Fully equipped gym and fitness suite, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle-to-work scheme, Tech Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
- A strong commitment to staff well-being
Our school motto is ‘let your light shine’ and we ensure that we live this vision every day
We value the importance of diversity in our community and the significance of having staff that are representative of the children we teach. We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are currently underrepresented within the Academy.
How to apply
For an application pack please contact Jane Stephenson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Open
For more information about the Academy you can also visit www.stmatthewacademy.co.uk and our Twitter account https://twitter.com.stMattAcad