We are looking to recruit an ICT Service Desk Technician to join our friendly Service Desk Team.
You will be part of a busy team responsible for providing excellent service to internal and external customers, with a professional and helpful approach. You will also assist with day-to-day service desk operations, providing technical user support and ensuring that all calls are logged and updated within the specified service level agreements. You will also process starter and leaver requests, assist with the Council’s ICT equipment repair and renewal programme and maintain the computer equipment asset register.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrable first line technical support experience
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Office Suites and Operating Systems
- Proven ability to develop practical solutions to a wide variety of complex ICT problems
- Excellent customer service and written / verbal communication skills
- Current full driving licence and own transport
A generous benefits package includes; 24 days’ annual leave, Local Government Pension Scheme and free parking.
For an informal discussion, please contact Stuart Field, ICT Manager on 01276 707264, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dawn De-Leuw, ICT Service Desk Team Leader on 01276 707413, email@example.com.
Closing date: Sunday 28th November 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 7th December 2021 (in person)
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE