Outstanding Class Teacher Required
(NQTs are welcome to apply)
Do you wish to work at an outstanding school which supports teachers work/life balance? We are a school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
- Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers
- Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring schools
- Free childcare during INSET days
- Comprehensive CPD program
- Friendly, aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- The opportunity to join a highly motivated and dedicated team
What Ofsted said about leadership at Woodside:
- Over time, the quality of teaching is Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
- Personal development, behaviour and pupils’ welfare is
- The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
- Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
- Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
- Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career? At Woodside we believe in the future development of our teachers
We would like to hear from you if you:-
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
- Are committed and dedicated to building upon the achievements of the school so far
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the School.
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Monday 13th December 2021.
Shortlisting: Monday 13th December 2021.
Interviews: Wednesday 15th December 2021.
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.