Fixed term for 2 years
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Team Manager in the MASH Team for a 2 year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management to a team that undertakes all threshold decision making for Children Social Care.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- To ensure the effective running of the MASH on a day to day basis
- To have oversight on all referrals made into the department and ensure Management Decisions are made and recorded
- To offer regular quality supervision to the team members
- Maintaining relationships with a variety of different partners including police, health and education
- Analysing the information to make sound decisions on all contacts and referrals
- To attend a variety of Managers Meetings and forums.
In order to deliver in this role, you will require the skills needed to drive safe practice; continually develop inter-agency working and ensure that all services fully support the social work task and the wider early help and safeguarding systems.
The successful applicant will need to be qualified and professionally registered as a Social Worker, have knowledge of current legislation and regulations.
At Knowsley Council we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, working from home, compressed hours, part-time
For an informal discussion, please contact Selina Kent, Service Manager on Tel: 07773575929
Interviews to be held on 14 December 2021