The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Revenues and Benefits Service is committed to providing high quality services to all of its residents.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Deputyship Assistant to join our busy and successful team.
Short-listing will therefore be based on the level of experience against the criteria within the job description and personnel specification however training will be given.
- Have a good knowledge of Court of Protection Deputyships and Department for Work and Pensions Appointeeships.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good working knowledge of Excel.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Able to produce clear and concise written communication.
- Have the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to work both as part of a team and also on own with minimal supervision in a busy office environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have experience of working in a demanding situation.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Be adaptable to change.
The successful candidate will be working across various locations over 37 hours. Candidates must be prepared to work between the hours of 08.30 hours to 17.15 hours although flexi time is available subject to service demands.
For more information about the position, please contact Joanne Wallis, Deputy & Appointee Team Leader on 01628 796718.
Closing date: 28 November 2021
Interviews: 6 December 2021