Senior Teaching Assistant (HTLA)
Full Time (8.30am-4.30pm)
Scale 5-6 £26,544 - £30,618
Term Time plus 2 weeks (41 weeks)
Actual Salary £24,110.55 - £28,962.02
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and well-motivated Senior Teaching Assistant to join our school from January 2022.
Arnhem Wharf is a large primary school, situated near to Canary Wharf, committed to inclusion and providing a varied and creative curriculum for children aged 3-11 years.
- Have the skills to lead a large team of Teaching Assistants
- Already be a skilled teaching assistant with experience of working with children with a range of needs
- Be confident, self- motivated and able to motivate others
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to use your initiative
- Be able to work cooperatively with others
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Value all children equally and share our inclusive ethos
- Have Maths and English GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Have completed or be in the process of completing the HLTA qualification or higher education related qualification.
We will offer you:
- A creative and inclusive school community working in partnership with parents and families
- A supportive team multi–disciplinary team
- Engaged and motivated children
- A modern and well-equipped school building
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please email email@example.com if you would like to book an appointment. Please also find out about us from our website.
Download the application pack from the school website at: www.arnhemwharfprimaryschool.com/vacancies Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th December 2021 (9am)
Shortlisting: 14th December 2021
Tasks & Interviews: W/C 10th January 2021
Arnhem Wharf Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.