6 Month fixed term contract
Flexible location - Croydon, London Sittingbourne, Kent or Battle, Sussex
What you'll do
At Optivo we are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our social impact team, this is a full-time role for a fixed term period of 6 months (Depending on service review).
This position can be based from any other our office locations (Croydon, London Sittingbourne, Kent or Battle, Sussex) and we also promote for the successful candidate to be able to work from home.
As the project coordinator you will be working alongside the Social Impact Head of Partnership & New Business ensuring the following objectives are met: -
- Transforming lives
- Driving new business partnerships
- Maximising Social Value across Optivo
- Securing significant inward opportunities/investment for community projects
You’ll be working with Optivo contractors to ensure social value commitments are delivered. Securing meaningful opportunities, developing projects and activities to benefit our residents and local communities.
This role leads on coordinating Social Value within procurement and other wide-ranging business partnerships across Optivo’s supply chain. Supporting Social Impact, Financial Inclusion, Sustainability and Fresh Visions Charity by securing activities and funds support. Our targets include:
- Securing £1M+ PA inward service investment
- Establishing Social Value partnerships with 300 firms PA.
What you’ll need
For this role candidates will require to have insight and track record on:
- Knowledge or expertise on Social Value in procurement work
- Understanding of Social Impact, Charity or Community Programme business
- Experience of instigating, securing, delivering on business/funds partnerships.
- Skills in recording, mapping and reporting on programme activities and workflows.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 5th December 2021
Date for shortlisting: W/C 6th December 2021
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams video link
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.