Help us as to improve recruitment successes for our key roles. By supporting our recruitment research and initiatives
Our recruiting managers rely on us to support them with their recruitment initiatives and campaigns. Which is why our resourcing team is given the time and support they need to do their job well. You will play a key role in developing and supporting our recruitment initiatives and we will give you the training and support you need to be successful.
Because we're Bracknell Forest.
We are a small friendly team who work together to ensure we deliver excellent recruitment. This is a fast paced and focussed team who are always looking at how we can do things better in a competitive recruitment market.
The resourcing team forms part of the Human Resources and Organisational Development team based at our offices in Bracknell, although currently we are working from home for the majority of the time. As a project officer you will have regular contact with both recruiting mangers and the wider HR/OD team.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake research on market salaries and potential recruitment tools – this will include contacting other Local Authorities and external partner agencies
- Co-ordinate and progress the HR project work in relation to recruitment in the People department, for example, Social Workers, Approved Mental Health Practitioners, Occupational Therapists.
- Work with managers to understand the challenges they face in relation to recruitment
- Collate a wide range of information, and provide accurate and up to data/statistics
- Assist with recruitment events as necessary
- To provide a fully coordinated resourcing support service to the council in conjunction with other members of the HR/OD team.
The benefits you wil experience are:
- Excellent pension scheme LGPS member site
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment and/or resourcing environment who likes to work as part of a team. You will have excellent customer service and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Please note, this is a 6 month Fixed term contract
Interview date 15 December 2021