This and exciting role will be responsible for management of a programme of tenancy audits and the response to anti-social behaviour in Council owned homes. The postholder will:
- Deliver a programme of tenancy audits and follow up actions designed to minimise fraud within council stock and identify inappropriate use of properties.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and utilised to ensure the Council has a robust, harm centred, response to anti-social behaviour in its stock
- Supervise the fixed term tenancy review process
The ideal candidate for the role will bring commitment, enthusiasm, knowledge and practical experience of managing anti-social behaviour in a social housing stock. You will have experience of managing an ASB caseload, instructing an inhouse legal team and Counsel as required, and of appearing as a witness at court. The ability to produce good quality witness statements is essential. You should have a thorough working knowledge of current ASB legislation. You should have a proven track record of effective problem solving through partnership working.
In return we can offer:-
- Supportive working environment
- Interesting range of work
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Mileage allowance
- Payment of professional fees
For an informal chat about this position please contact Maggie Ward, Head of Housing & Business Planning on 01932 425830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and to apply please visit www.surreyjobs.info. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please email email@example.com or telephone 01932 425514.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please note that you will be contacted by email if you are selected to attend for an interview.
Should you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date of the vacancy you have not been shortlisted for this post.