Out of School Club Manager – 22.5h or job share opportunity welcome to apply
Grade 6, 22.5 hours per week, 45 weeks per year (term time plus 7 weeks during school holidays spread throughout the year)
Mornings: 7.30am-9.00am. Afternoons: 3pm-6pm.
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School are delighted to be recruiting for a dynamic and enthusiastic Out of School Club Manager to join their hard working and passionate team.
Our school needs an outstanding person with the necessary expertise, energy and dynamic personality to lead on the challenges of running the wrap around care facility and helping it grow from strength to strength.
Working alongside a team of playworkers the Club Manager will:
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the out of school club and overall delivery of a high-quality service provision both during term time and school holidays
- Be responsible for the delivery of a varied club programme to provide a broad and balanced programme for all pupils
- Be responsible for the marketing of club and enhancement of club members and financial reconciliation.
- Ensure that the out of school club provides a safe, calm, caring, stimulating educational environment both indoors and outdoors, at every session
- Ensure the club plans appropriately for children of all abilities
- Ensure that the club meets all Ofsted requirements at all times
- Lead, manage, supervise and support all club staff and support ongoing professional development
- Ensure all staff understand and work to the club policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incident, accidents, complaints and emergencies.
This is a fantastic role to take ownership of and you will be provided with the relevant support and guidance alongside a good level of autonomy in which to help you develop the role.
We can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils.
- Supportive governors, parish and parents.
- Committed and highly motivated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity.
- A commitment to continued professional development
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact us to arrange your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 478968.
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd December at 9am. Please email applications to email@example.com
The Governors and all at St Werburgh's and St Columba's Catholic Primary School place the highest regard on the safety of all the children in our care and full safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check will be carried out before a contract and appointment is confirmed.