We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our friendly and supportive team.
The Learning Support Assistant will work as a one to one with a child in our Reception/Key Stage 1 Class; supporting the pupil’s learning as well as undertaking tasks in the class as required by the teacher.
To be considered for this position you will need to be:
- Experienced in supporting children with additional needs on a 1:1 basis
- Someone who can think on their feet and adapt strategies in order to make learning opportunities accessible
- Able to use a variety of strategies to engage and support children in their learning
- Competent in literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Fully committed to being part of a high functioning team
- A hard-working individual, prepared to support children in being the best they can be every day
- Respectful of others and a clear communicator
It may be useful, not essential, if you have a music/singing background
School visits are warmly encouraged as we would love to show you what makes St Michael’s CE Primary School such a great place to work.
For further information and to book a visit, please contact Mrs Angela McCulloch (School Secretary) - 01252 873360 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: Thursday 9th December 2021
In the meantime, please visit our website to learn more about our school: