Fixed term contract until 31 August 2022.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the staff of our large, friendly school ideally. An understanding of early childhood development and of the KS1 curriculum is desirable. Candidates must be able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively within our hardworking team to maximise and accelerate our children’s learning.
- A good communicator
- Hard working
- Dedicated with a love of learning
- Committed to fostering positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents/carers
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Supportive families with well behaved, happy children who have a desire to learn
- A strong commitment to on-going professional development
- An opportunity to work in a highly regarded local school consistently rated “good” by Ofsted
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process which includes undertaking a Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory references. Visits to the school or an opportunity to speak a member of the Senior Leadership Team via telephone can be arranged if desired prior to the closing date.
Interview date: Week beginning 6th December
Please take time to review the person specification and the job description for this post.