We are recruiting for an Administrator to support our busy Sport & Leisure Team in the running of daily operations and administrative duties.
You will be part of shaping our team as it grows, in a work environment where your ideas are valued and where you will work collaboratively with the all memebrs of the team. Ideally you will have experience in the industry(but not compulsary), good communication skills, time managment and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- To provide administration support to the team as required.
- To receive enquiries. Establish the nature of the query, generally respond directly or pass on accurate information and liaise with the appropriate service unit or external agency, working to agreed quality standards.
- To raise requests for goods and services, keeping a record of all expenditure and passing invoices for payment.
- Maintain accurate up‐to‐date records in accordance with the Data Protection Act, ensuring data is stored accurately to enable efficient retrieval.
- To establish and maintain administrative procedures.
Closing date: 12:00pm Friday 17th December 2021.
Interview Dates: 20th/21st December (Subject to Change)
For an informal discussion, please contact: James Sewell on email@example.com.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer