LHC is a not-for-profit procurement organisation with over fifty years' experience of housing and construction. We are a leading provider of free-to-use framework agreements used by local authorities, social landlords and other public sector bodies to procure works, products and services for the construction, refurbishment and maintenance of social housing and public buildings.
About the role
We are seeking to add to our successful regional business unit with an experienced customer serviced focussed professional who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable with experience of managing client relationships.
Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA) is an established regional business unit of LHC Group, set up to serve public sector clients by providing best in class procurement solutions.
This is a key appointment for a financially strong and stable organisation who is seeking to continue to grow and develop our business.
You will liaise with both our Partner organisations and appointed companies to track projects, understand spend profiles and manage the upload of invoices to LHC systems.
The SPA mission is to be the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in Scotland by ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment of public buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by communities we serve.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with our 100+ Partner organisations throughout Scotland, you will manage the registration and track the progress of building and construction projects.
- Reviewing data daily and liaising with your SPA colleagues, you will with provide up-to-date financial forecasting and mitigate variances against key metrics.
- Liaising with our appointed companies, you will build close relationships to ensure the timely upload of financial data onto LHC systems.
- Utilising various IT packages, you will provide regular reports measuring both financial and operational data to ensure the business is on track and performing to budget expectations.
What you need
- Proven experience in a finance / administration role dealing with reconciliation of financial data using various IT systems and applications.
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- A positive and supportive attitude, with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of the public sector and / or the building / construction industry (desirable but not essential).
- To be a natural problem solver with the ability to deliver workable solutions
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems or other databases
- Experience working with computer packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Business Intelligence (BI) etc.)
What we offer
What you get
- Basic salary from £24,982
- An annual bonus based on personal and company targets.
- Public service pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 36 hour week.
- Personal training and development plan.
- Cycle purchase scheme.
What to do next
If you are interested please apply directly to https://lhc.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/16