The Lime Trust is looking for a Midday Assistant to join one of their primary schools - Lime Academy Parnwell. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Lime Academy Parnwell is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east corner of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be caring, responsible and able to work as part of a team. In this role, you will ensure the safety and well being of children during the lunchtime period, supporting the school’s policy for promoting positive behaviour.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- experience of working with children
- the ability to communicate effectively
- experience to encourage and lead positive and active play experiences and opportunities
- experience of supporting and fostering positive relationships between children as they play together
- previous experience of working as a midday supervisor within a primary school would be an advantage
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 10 December 2021
Shortlisting: 13 December 2021
Interviews: 16 December 2021
Please call the school to speak with Michaela Page for more information on 01733 942912 or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure. The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.