Job Title: Relationship Manager
Salary Range: £32,234 per annum progressing to £34,728 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Hours: 25.9 per week
Contract: Fixed Term Contract - 2 Years -January 2022 to December 2023
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Hertfordshire County Council in partnership with Sunnyside Rural Trust and SPS Training Ltd have been successful in securing funding from the European Social Fund. The European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion, and local community regenerations. The Inclusive Employment Project will be managed within the Step2Skills Team at Hertfordshire County Council.
This role will be responsible for collating information regarding the quality of interventions that are delivered and managed by partners to the Project Lead and Partnership. Skills required:
- Able to actively manage partnership agreements and service level agreements with partner organisations.
- Review participant referrals to the project.
- Provide regular practical assistance, guidance and mentoring to partner organisation with regards to the recording of activities and the analysis and interpretation of that information.
- Monitor all activities carried out by partners to ensure they meet the project requirements.
- Conduct Quality Monitoring visits and collate quality information about partners’ activities for the Project Leader.
- Review data reports and take appropriate actions with partners.
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities.
If you wish to talk to someone about any of the vacancies, please call Tracey Mortimore 01992 588093
Closing date: 19th December 2021
Interviews: Early January 2022-Dates to be confirmed