Job Title: Project Manager
Salary Range: £35,745 per annum progressing to £39,880 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: Fixed Term Contract - 2 Years -January 2022 to December 2023
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Hertfordshire County Council in partnership with Sunnyside Rural Trust and SPS Training Ltd have been successful in securing funding from the European Social Fund. The European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion, and local community regenerations. The Inclusive Employment Project will be managed within the Step2Skills Team at Hertfordshire County Council.
This role will be responsible for all project management, internal and external liaison and outputs to the Project Lead and Partnership. Skills required:
- Project management from set up, implementation and oversight.
- Excellent communication skills to manage the partnership and project performance.
- Excellent reporting skills to all stakeholders including DWP, advisory board and internal management.
- Able to analyse, in partnership with the Finance and Data Coordinator, the financial management of the project.
- Use MIS systems and tools effectively and ensure Data Protection protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure timely completion of project funding claims.
- Ability to analyse project performance and take remedial action where required.
- Manage a team of both internal staff and external partnerships.
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities.
If you wish to talk to someone about any of the vacancies, please call Tracey Mortimore 01992 588093
Closing date: 19th December 2021
Interviews: Early January 2022-Dates to be confirmed