1:1 Teaching Assistant for Year 3 pupil – term time only.
To start: as soon as possible – position is linked to the funding for this pupil.
Mon – Fri, 12:00noon – 3:00pm
Grade D £19,312-£19,698 (Pro Rata)
Governors are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant who will bring skills and commitment to our expanding school provision. This specific post will be to support a KS2 child on a 1-1 basis.
The successful applicants will:
• Have an excellent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment
• Be enthusiastic, cooperative, energetic and have high expectations for all children
We can offer you:
• A welcoming school community with enthusiastic and motivated children
• Supportive colleagues and outstanding CPD opportunities
• A well-resourced and vibrant setting
Please contact Mrs Oliver in the school office for further information on the role. 0151 928 4544
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th December 2021
Applications may be submitted by post or by hand at the school address, marked for the attention of the Mrs E Oliver, Bursar. Alternatively, applications can be posted to email@example.com.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.