Midday Supervisor Level 1
Pay Band B / SCP 1-2
£17,842 - £18,198 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary: £3,288 - £3,354
7.5 hours per week / 46 weeks per year [Term Time Only]
To commence as soon as possible
The Governors of Park Brow are seeking to appoint a Midday supervisor for lunchtime 12:00 pm-1:30pm five days per week.To care for the children during the lunchtime break and to prepare, provide and oversee suitable activities at this time.
Main duties include:
- Supervise the welfare, security and good conduct of children during the mid-day break, enforcing the expected standards of school discipline.
- Overseeing the dining arrangements, including the hygiene of pupils and the dining area. Including toileting, hand washing, cleaning spillages, insisting on and modelling good table manners.
- Provide and run activities for the children during indoor and outdoor play
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Provide pastoral support to pupils
- To administer basic first aid where appropriately trained. This may include recording minor accidents and ensuring that relevant staff are informed and ensuring that more serious incidents are brought to the attention of the First-Aider.
Previous experience is unnecessary as on the job training will be provided. A genuine desire to work with children is essential.
Please complete a job application form and forward to email@example.com for the attention of the School Business Manager.
Park Brow Community Primary is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Closing date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 9.00am
Interviews: Week Commencing 24 January 2022