Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves collation, analysis and production of performance information, customer satisfaction information and benchmarking activities as well as delivering a high quality comprehensive and consistent approach to dealing with complaints and dissatisfied residents and assisting with the delivery of various corporate projects and events.
The successful candidate will possess knowledge of housing legislation, an understanding of the relationship between costs, customer care and performance and the ability to actively monitor the organisation’s progress. Also required is experience of processing customer complaints, collating, analysing and producing performance information and updating and maintaining records on a computerised system.
The successful candidate will also possess excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, customer service, report writing and organisational skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Collate, analyse and produce performance information and benchmarking data.
- Deliver a high quality comprehensive and consistent approach to dealing with complaints and dissatisfied residents.
- Proactively contribute to identifying continuous improvement initiatives, developing business intelligence to identify changes, solutions and improvements in both the complaints process and customer insight.
- Collect and collate customer satisfaction information and identify opportunities for service improvement.
- Assist with the delivery of various corporate projects and events as and when required.
For further information please see our recruitment information pack.
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd January 2022 (23:59)