Cranbourne Primary School is a popular one form entry village school set in beautiful surroundings and rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018. Pupil's at Cranbourne consistently achieve standards that are above the national average in all key stages.
We are looking for an classroom Teaching Assistant who has a natural passion for working with children to join our dedicated team on a full time basis, however part time would be considered for the right applicant.
Cranbourne Primary can offer:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong family ethos;
- A working environment where staff and children are valued and treated with respect;
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils;
- Incredible pupils who are proud to come to our school and are motivated to be the best;
- Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably have experience of working with children of a primary school age;
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different social, cultural and physical needs of pupils;
- Have an interest in how children learn and behave;
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour both in the classroom and around school;
- Really care about children, particularly those who find learning and managing their behaviour difficult.
This role is term time only, up to 30 hours per week between 8:45 and 15:15 Monday - Friday
Closing date Thursday 20th January with interviews expected to be held on Thursday 27th January 2022
School visits are welcome by prior appointment. For further information, please visit our website www.cranbourne.org.uk or contact Stacey Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org