Viridis Federation is looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to join our team!
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
Interview: 23rd February 2022
Who are we?
We are a successful partnership of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools based in Hackney, London, with easy transport links into and out of Central London, all graded good or outstanding by Ofsted and we are also recognised for the exceptional achievement our pupils make, particularly our disadvantaged pupils.
We provide a broad ranging curriculum, whilst ensuring that children learn to speak, read, write and count at a level which will give every chance of success. Despite their challenging contexts, our schools have established a highly collaborative and successful way of working supported by continual self-evaluation and improvement. We are committed to ensuring that all children get the best possible primary education.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are interested in becoming a teacher but want to gain more experience working with children
- Are self-reflective and seeking to be the best at your profession
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
- Are a hard worker who has a passion for teaching and is ambitious for children and making a difference
- Are someone who enjoys working with other people and being part of a team
For more information please download all the accompanying documents:
- Application Pack
- Application Form
To submit a completed application form:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Post to: Recruitment, c/o Southwold Primary School, Detmold Road, London E5 9NL
We look forward to receiving your application form!