Lime Trust is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Lime Academy Watergall is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide HR support to our school as specified above. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and confident working with people. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- A calm manner and be able to deal with situations professionally and confidentially
- Excellent IT skills
- Appropriately prioritising their work on a daily basis
- They are able to work under their own initiative, be well organised, manage deadlines, update and keep accurate records
- That they are a team player and are flexible in their approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, and be able work effectively with school leaders and external stakeholders
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Well being support including app
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Temporary variation in contract
- Staggered hours (Business support staff)
- Home/remote working
Applications are welcome from candidates who are interested in applying for this post as a job-share opportunity and should make this known on their application.
Closing date: 6 February 2022
Shortlisting: w/c 7 February 2022
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check).