School Business Manager
Lime Trust is looking for a School Business Manager to join their team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Lime Academy Watergall is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the two schools’ management teams, working closely with the Headteacher’s, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence.
Our children are delightful, eager to learn and make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
We are looking for a School Business Manager who:
- Has a passion for improving business functions
- Understands the needs of primary/special school children and is able to relate to them
- Understands the different pressures on a School Business Manager in school environments
- Has experience of working in a school or similar environment with supervision experience
- Can work creatively to maximise the school’s resources and manage them to increase efficiency
- Has excellent communication skills, and is able work effectively with school leaders, governors and external providers
- Is confident in presenting a variety of information to stakeholders
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who are looking to move into the School Business Manager role as the next stage of their career path.
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Well being support including app
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Temporary variation in contract
- Staggered hours (Business support staff)
- Home/remote working
Applications are welcome from candidates who are interested in applying for this post as a job-share opportunity and should make this known on their application.
Closing date: 21st February 2022 at 09.00am
Shortlisting: 22nd February 2022
Interviews: 25th February 2022
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Laura Fisher, Head of Business Support for the Trust, to arrange a visit and/or for more information on the role on 07511 222010.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.