Brighter Futures for Children
Fixed Term 18 months
Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) is an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly owned by Reading Borough Council. Our responsibility is to deliver quality children's services, early help, education and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities services to children and families in Reading.
We are looking for Technical Project Manager to join the team working on a cutting-edge project.
Through Central Government’s Data Accelerator Fund, we have secured funding to further develop and roll out our ‘in-house developed’ Family Data Hub to 3 partner Local authorities. This is an exciting project where you will be leading a team working with a wide range of stakeholders.
The post is offered as Remote working
You will have:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline/equivalent experience of working in an IT Background
- Project Management certification such as PRINCE 2 or equivalent
- 10 years of relevant working experience in a project management setting
- Working knowledge of Power BI and SQL environments
- Good knowledge of Information Governance
- Experience of working within an Azure Cloud based infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information, please contact Siobhan Egan phone 0118 9374402
Any questions regarding application please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer our workers:
- We offer a supportive framework to develop your career
- You’ll work in a friendly and collaborative environment where we are committed to delivering positive outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted childcare
- On-site outstanding nursery
We offer a range of extras
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Local discounts
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Staff Club and social events.
Closing Date: 26th January
Interviews: w/c 31st January (Microsoft Teams)