Newham PRUs - Finance and Personnel Officer
Term Time plus 10 days - 36 hours per week
Scale 3 £20,120 - £20,485
Newham PRUs is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance and Personnel Officer who is positive, flexible and caring in their approach.
You will be at the heart of the school, working in a busy office based at Tunmarsh School managing day to day orders and invoices and assisting in Personnel tasks.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, proactive and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in an environment that is not only varied but extremely busy. The role requires accuracy, reliability, integrity and an individual who is well organised, hard-working and can fulfil a wide range of financial and personnel related administrative duties.
Main Purpose of the position
The main duties of this role include:
- Processing order requests and invoices into FMS in accordance with procedures.
- Make payment by purchase card as required, retaining high-quality audit records.
- Produce personnel reports as required by the HR,GDPR and Compilance Officer or the Senior Finance and Personnel Officer.
- Assist in the administration of recruitment processes and anyother adhoc duties within HR.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent ICT skills with a good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Able to communicate clearly.
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are paramount as the successful candidate will be dealing with suppliers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality
- To uphold the school's vision, values and aims and to abide by agreed professional behaviours and attitudes
Closing Date: Noon on 28th January 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing 31st January 2022