At Hammersmith & Fulham, we are ambitious in reforming the council to ensure this is a place for everybody. Within the Finance & Governance department, our ambition is to be 'ruthlessly financially efficient' in everything that we do, to ensure that our residents and services are receiving the best value for money whilst challenging old-fashioned thinking, unfairness and removing waste where possible.
The BI service’s mission is to use the Council’s data in collaborative and imaginative ways so that insight and intelligence is at the heart of how the Council operates and improves services to residents.
The Resident Experience and Access Programme (REAP) will centralise customer contact and maximise our use of technology to ensure all of our services are fully accessible via digital channels and to introduce efficient processes that enable the standardisation of the resident’s journey to ensure greater efficiencies and financial savings.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the team as our new REAP BI Analyst. The REAP BI analyst is responsible for producing analytical and intelligence products in support of the REAP programme. This will include the production and development of dashboards, analytical reports, performance measures and key indicators. Working as part of a team, this role will play a crucial part in ensuring that the REAP programme is successful improving the resident experience and access to Council services.
Our mission is to be the best council. To do this we need the best people to help build our vision. If you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, professional environment whilst making a difference, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Key Role Responsibilities are:
- To support and produce analytical and intelligence products against the REAP programme priorities and objectives.
- To be responsible for the production and development of intelligence products including dashboards, analytical reports, performance measures and key indicators.
- To match various different data sources together to provide a holistic view of contact.
- To maintain and further develop the REAP’s performance management framework including producing an annual, quarterly, monthly and benchmarking reports.
- To communicate and present analytical and intelligence products to a variety of audiences which will include both those with and without an understanding of analytical and statistical techniques.
- To maintain a strong understanding of analytical techniques, statistical methods and the application of current and new technology for business intelligence.
- To proactively seek ways to improve our understanding of resident contact and inform further improvement activity.
Please refer to the Job Description for more information.
Contact details for an informal discussion: Duncan Smith, Head of Business Intelligence on 07468 702269 or via email at DUNCAN.SMITH@LBHF.GOV.UK
Closing date: 06 February 2022
Interview date: 09 February 2022