Two Site Supervisors Required
Full Time (52 weeks per year)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Tapscott Learning Trust for the post of a Site Supervisor, to provide an efficient and high quality service within the school premises.
There are currently two separate positions avaible – one at Ranelagh Primary School and one at North Beckton Primary School. Both school buildings are very different so visits are highly recommended and please state which school you are applying for on the application form.
Commencing: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the premises, buildings, their contents and the grounds; including, determining repairs/maintenance that should be undertaken directly or to request contract services.
- School based monitoring contractors, seeking to resolve problems as they arise.
- To be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all mechanical, electrical, heating and water services on the premises and to ensure safe levels of lighting, heating and ventilation are maintained.
- To carry out basic plumbing, carpentry and electrical works/repairs/maintenance.
- To be responsible for the overall security arrangements of the premises ensuring that staff are aware of the procedures on security and the use of alarm systems.
- To act as a key holder for the school, opening and locking up the school as required and other appropriate duties in relation to the school grounds.
- To be responsible for maintaining the premises to a safe and healthy condition, including fire and other safety equipment, COSH procedures are followed.
- To ensure the movement and assembly of furniture, supplies where required.
In return we can offer:
- A positive, welcoming ethos
- Enthusiastic and responsive children.
- Passionate and driven staff committed to maintaining high standards.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within school and across The Tapscott Learning Trust.
When applying please inform us of which position you are applying for. Please visit our websites for further information about the Tapscott Learning Trust and its schools. Do not hesitate to contact us. Our office staff will give a warm welcome, and offer a wealth of information. Please note that we strongly recommend that you visit the school.
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022 - 10 a.m.
Ranelagh Primary School and North Beckton Primary School are part of The Tapscott Learning Trust. This is a trust based on partnership ensuring the best possible quality education for our children and meeting the needs of our local community.
Ranelagh Primary School, North Beckton Primary School and The Tapscott Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicants will be subject to a full DBS, verification of qualifications and 2 satifactory references check prior to taking up post.