Lime Trust is looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join their warm and welcoming school. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is for a Teaching Assistant to work at Lime Academy Watergall, which is a lively two form entry primary school located in the north east of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and are respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to driving high standards and expectations of performance
- Be enthusiastic and passionate for learning and enjoy working with individual children
- Be hard working, flexible, committed and reliable
- Be well organised; willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and have a ‘can do’ approach
- Be able to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of children
- Be able to form excellent relationships with all pupils and develop good credibility with learners
- Be open to change and develop practice with the needs of the pupils
- Be able to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Grade 6 – Spine points 7 to 12
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Actual Salary: £15,047.01 - £16,612.97 (including annual leave)
- 39 Weeks, Term time plus inset days
Closing date: 4th February 2022 at 10am
Shortlisting: 4th February 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 7th February 2022
If you would like to discuss the role further please call the school office on 01733 264238.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.