The governors of Willow Wood Community Nursery and Primary School are looking to appoint a Grade 5 teaching assistant to work in our Key Stage 1 Department.
We are a happy and welcoming school with wonderful children, staff and parents.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- has a strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and assessment, in particular phonics.
- has experience of working within KS1
- makes our children smile and helps them to be excited about coming to school each day
- is enthusiastic about our school, our children and doing the best we can for every member of our community
- can support children effectively and consistently to secure good outcomes
- inspires children in varied learning activities that are relevant, purposeful, exciting and fun
- values children’s uniqueness
- has high expectations and demonstrate this through their attitude and approach inside and outside the classroom
- Is reflective in their practice and seeks to develop themselves professionally
- has a positive can do attitude and is committed to raising aspirations and standards
- is prepared to go the extra mile
- is able to work closely with parents to help them support their child’s learning
We can offer:
- An amazing and supportive team
- A school committed to developing the skills of its staff
- Happy and friendly children
- Wonderful school grounds, including our own forest!
We believe our school is a wonderful place to work and where children flourish – come and be part of the team.
Have a look at our website for further information about our school - http://www.willowwoodprimaryschool.co.uk/
As a school, we take the safety of our children very seriously and so all candidates will be required to provide current references which will be called upon and checked. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd August 2022