Required Sept 2022
Pay salary MPS/UPS & Job shares considered
TLR2 considered for the right candidate
St.Michael’s Primary School - rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’- is a warm and welcoming school situated in the heart of the Tilehurst community.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to help continue our journey to raise attainment and progress.
What we can offer:
- A welcoming and caring ethos.
- An experienced and supportive team of staff and governors.
- Excellent teaching resources and working environment.
- High quality CPD and dedicated PPA time with your team.
- A track record of attracting, nurturing and growing talent.
- Children who are confident and enjoy coming to school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Has strong ambition to make a difference for pupils.
- Is able to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team.
St Michael’s is an equal opportunities employer, who is committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all of our staff.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact us on 0118 901 5550 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and Job description can be found at: http://www.stmichaels.reading.sch.uk
Closing date Friday 20th May 2022
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service check