What you’ll be doing
Do you have a strong background in leasehold block management? Are you skilled at managing and building high performing teams? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as the Head of Property Management.
You’ll be the lead for all of Optivo’s block management for all leasehold and shared ownership homes. The role is responsible for setting, reviewing and complying with policies and procedures for the departments stock, making sure it meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as working towards best practice and high levels of customer satisfaction in all areas of the operation.
Please note that this role is being offered on an 8-months fixed term contract, working 36 hours per week. You will be given the flexibility of working from home 3 to 4 days per week.
What you’ll need
- You’ll be a member of the IRPM or RICS or have extensive leasehold block management experience including managing blocks in a mixed tenure environment.
- You’ll have experience of developing goal orientated strategies and of meeting targets.
- Strong experience in staff and performance management.
- The ability to understand complicated account information and ensure that this results in accurate and legally complied estimated and reconciled accounts for a large multi-tenure housing association.
- The ability to think strategically and formulate viable plans.
Closing date for applications: 28th May 2022 at 23:59
Please note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to close the advert prior to the advertised closing date so it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.