Assistant Site Services Officer
Lime Trust is looking for an Assistant Site Services Officer to join their team working alongside the Site Services Officer. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be based at Lime Academy Ravensbourne, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children aged 2-19 with profound and multiple learning needs, including complex medical needs, learning difficulties, physical disabilities, and communication difficulties.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high-quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting learners first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide support to our school ensuring the security of the school premises and to help maintain the internal and external fabric of the school’s premises as a safe working environment.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a small team of staff or cleaners
- Experience of working within a school or college environment
- Experience of working within a similar role and has basic maintenance knowledge
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH regulations/legislation.
- Awareness of safe working practices
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- IT equipment (relevant to the post)
- Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
- Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Job-sharing/Part-time working
- Term-time working
- Career break
- Supportive Special Leave requests
- Subsidised school meals
- Subsidised childcare (offered on some sites)
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible hours during school closures
- Compressed hours
- Staggered hours
Closing date: 6th June at 9am
Shortlisting: 7th June 2022
Interviews: 13th June 2022
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before the appointment.